Yeah he does kind of look like Izzy lol. Tracks too since Izzy was always my favorite member in gnr. Also, I highly encourage you to start with Pretty Hate Machine or The Downward Spiral if you ever wanna get into them. Those were my first albums anyway.
Pretty Hate Machine was their debut album, right? I remember listening to that once while I was doing housework but don’t remember much from it. I remember I had one of the songs from that album on my EdIzzy playlist but I can’t remember which one. I just couldn’t get into the industrial metal genre. I’ve definitely tried though.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-24 12:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-09-24 02:41 am (UTC)Also, I highly encourage you to start with Pretty Hate Machine or The Downward Spiral if you ever wanna get into them. Those were my first albums anyway.
no subject
Date: 2026-09-24 03:13 am (UTC)(Also us and fucking Izzies lmao)
no subject
Date: 2026-09-24 04:12 pm (UTC)And that's fair lolol.
And literally it's clear we have a type.